How did you do that without losing all of your saved blog lists, etc??Adrienne
Oh wait...I'm an idiot....it looks like you lost those customized links =0) Now I understand why it won't change until 20 years from now!!BTW- I LOVE that you are so into Christmas. It's fun having a fellow one of THOSE people! =0)
Sadly, we did not make your "stalkin" list again. :-( *sigh* I understand...there are high standards to maintaining updates!
tim misses the sloganizer:(
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How did you do that without losing all of your saved blog lists, etc??
Adrienne
Oh wait...I'm an idiot....it looks like you lost those customized links =0) Now I understand why it won't change until 20 years from now!!
BTW- I LOVE that you are so into Christmas. It's fun having a fellow one of THOSE people! =0)
Sadly, we did not make your "stalkin" list again. :-( *sigh* I understand...there are high standards to maintaining updates!
tim misses the sloganizer
:(
Post a Comment