Monday, October 13, 2008

Corn Maze Time!





So, it's Columbus Day and for some reason I had the day off... (I still don't get it).
Whatever.
Anyway, we went to the corn maze. We went last year and Rob reminded me today that this time he would not be carrying me on his shoulders when I got tired (re: lost) because he can't carry TWO Townley women.
Nice. Already traded in for the younger model.
Anyway, we had a great time- a bunch of our friends were able to come and bring some of Anna's friends. Anna got so excited she smacked one of them in the face...to which her parent's had very different reactions.


Mom = Horrified that her daughter would hit a cute little boy.


Dad = Delighted that his daughter knows boys are the enemy and plans to keep her that way until she's at least 40.

2 comments:

LoveLladro said...

poor ethan... I bet he didn't see it coming!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you guys and meet little Anna!!! Hugs Liz Render