I'm a horrible blogger these days...
So, updates. We pulled Anna out of her daycare last week... let's just say we drew a line in the sand and they crossed it...more than once. So while we're waiting for a slot to open at the new KinderCare (LOVE them!) we have a friend from our Small Group watching her along with her son. I feel SO much better about leaving her when I go to work in the mornings. (Whew). Thanks Jenn!!!!
I'm in physical therapy for my running injury that is about 3 years old. It's really helping but I swear it's like "Helga's House of Pain" in there. Hopefully I'll be up and running (no pun intended) in about two weeks. In the mean time, I'm just getting shocked all to hell with those electric pads.
Rob is finally getting the chance to sign up for school. He's in the kitchen right now pouring over books and deciding on a major. I guess my days of dating college boys isn't over just yet. :-)
That will have to hol you guys over till next week because beyond that there just isn't a whole lot more.
In the mean time, feel free to blog stalk all my friends...
christmas time
13 years ago
2 comments:
Check out the blog, I posted some pictures of Anna and Ethan :-)
~Jenn
I'm sorry to hear about the daycare. I hope you are happy with the new one.
Post a Comment